LuGa #5 in same landscape format as previous volumes.
1) EMBLEM GALLERY: RAINING CATS AND DOGS
2) CAMOUFLAGE GALLERY: JG 2 MOTTLE MUSINGS In collaboration with Neil Page
3) MARKINGS GALLERY: ALL IN A SPIN – COLOURFUL SPINNERS
4) UNIT GALLERY I : SIX MONTHS WITH 2./JG 2, FROM EAGLE TO OWL
5) UNIT GALLERY II: WEKUSTA 2 IN ALL WEATHERS By Pierre BABIN
6) READERS CORNER
56 pages, 96 photographs (most of them unpublished before), 28 color profiles by Thierry Dekker.
Order by November 10th to insure you receive your copy!
Over the course of the past 25 yrs. of WWII research, the author has traveled extensively throughout Germany, Austria and the USA to interview hunderds of Luftwaffe veterans. From the humble mechanic to the squadron flight commanders, the author has had the fortunate opportunity to copy tens of thousands of original photos from privtae albums of these veterans. The result of this enormous research effort has been the framework of this new series designed to aide both modellers and aviation enthusiats. Each issue will study the camouflage and markings of the featured aircraft and offer plenty of detailed information.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Erik Mombeeck